STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING (SUP)
Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) offers a fun way to play on the water, with the added benefit of a full-body workout.
Before you head out on the water for the first time, it’s helpful to know a little bit about SUP safety and basic technique.
Skills learned in NCBL basic SUP Lessons include:
- How to get geared up and ready to SUP
- Tips on how to get your board on the water
- Techniques for falling/dismounting your board
- Basic and advanced SUP paddling techniques
- Process of standing up on the board
- On and off water safety techniques
*Ages 14 and over | *Client must provide an approved life vest
PRIVATE SUP LESSONS
*$85 per 90min board included *65 per 90min using your board
All these lessons will be custom-tailored to fit your goals on a SUP. 1 on 1 private lesson.
*Pricing only available at Folsom Lake and Lake Natoma
What is a SUP?
The water sport was born from surfing with modern roots in Hawaii and California. Stand up paddle boarders stand on boards that are floating on the water and use a paddle to propel themselves through the water. Variations include flatwater paddling, racing, surfing, whitewater SUP, yoga, and fishing.